Wednesday, October 28, 2009

5 Months

Today Marie is 5 MONTHS - I totally can't believe she's that old already..it's just crazy. She's almost a half of a year old-NO WAY!!



Here she is-her practically naked 5 month picture..chunky but not too chunky!

So what have we been up to while Eric's away..not a whole lot of anything that's for sure. It's exciting to think I only have 3 more days/nights to do it all by myself-but I think because of that time's going tic-toc-tic-toc really SLOWLY!!

Here's an example of what has happened while Eric's away-one day Tyler asked if he could eat sprinkles and I must have been worn out-because I let him have some..look at this face..


One day there was 1 empty paper towel roll and we were all fighting over it, it was a Transformer weapon. So I made some more and then nobody wanted the paper towel roll-they both wanted home made ones. Tyler got hours and hour of fun out of these. We raked leaves, let them play in them..then put them in bags--Tyler used his Transformer guns as hands and did the leaves..it was so funny. It wasn't freezing yet-and Marie actually hung out in her bouncy chair for a while while we worked-it was nice.




Here's just some cute pictures of Marie-and the family-because she's 5 months old and this post is for her.
-She LOVES bath time, we'll get it on video when there's more than just 2 hands.
-She LOVES diaper changing time, always has--I think she knows it's one on one time..she's happy hangin' in her diaper but when it's time to get dressed she gets grumpy.
-We haven't kept up on the bottle, I've been told twice now she hasn't been interested..but she already eats those melt away gerber cereal type things-so she can get some food without me!
-She doesn't always have to nurse to fall asleep and I totally DIG that!
-I know there's other things..but I don't have all the time in the world-it is the middle of the day.

I LOVE that she enjoys grabbing her toes-I think it's just precious! Neither of the boys did it, and I just LOVE it.














The shirt says it all-she couldn't be cuter!

Tyler's pushing forward with potty training-so that's wonderful..we're NO WHERE when it comes to poop..but if you have a treat he's totally there! And most mornings he's dry-so that's a triumph already..even though we still wear diapers to bed.

Brandon unfortunately has some sort of horrible cough. I hope in 2 days it winds down and I won't feel about going to the ward trunk or treat...I NEED to get out of the house..I NEED to go--so hopefully we're all healthy.

No news on the house, we're waiting for the appraisal at this point. I think all is going to go okay.
Eric starts his new job on the 16th..super crazy..I traveled up to Idaho Falls Monday to search for a place-came up empty handed...but there's still some time before we've got to get up there.

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

NO . . . . she can't get any cuter!!
Nice post, good pictures.
The sprinkles . . . that IS funny!

Jessica said...

Holy Cow! I cannot believe its been 5 months! She could only get cuter if she was as cute as my kids ;) I am not biased or anything though.

Dena said...

She is super cute! I can't believe she is already 5 months old! Your boys are hilarious. I love that picture of Tyler with all the sprinkles on his face.

Rach said...

Those are some cute kids!