Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I suppose...

I should tell all that Eric and I have decided to take a job in Idaho Falls!! I have to admit I was very not so certain about this choice before we got the offer--but perks such as no nights/weekends or holidays can weigh fairly heavy-considering where we've been for the past 4 years. I'm not going into huge detail on my public blog-but just thought I'd let you guys know.

As far as our house-we did pretty much all that they requested from the inspection- so I'm fairly sure it'll be okay. We just have to go through the appraisal make sure it's worth what we sold it for and we'll be out of here by the end of November.

We're not sure when we're starting the new job, but for sure before the end of the year-and hope to sort of work it out so we don't have to look for temp housing here. It's crazy the end of October is almost here and the end of November is close behind..it's so exciting yet crazy it's all coming so fast!

If you haven't read my sneak peek Halloween make sure you enjoy those pictures!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad to hear it! I am glad that everything is falling into place, especially being able to sell your house so quickly in this market. It will be crazy to be moving right before the holidays. I wish we were closer so we could help out. Email me more details about the job!

Karen Lambarth said...

Good explanation.
I agree w/Jessica, it will be hard, but it will work out. Maybe we can come help out. . . . though I no NOTHING of our plans............

The Peterson Family said...

So glad to hear that everything worked out job wise. And it sounds like it could be a good thing, at least the decent hours and what not.

Sorry, I got your voicemail forever ago and haven't had a chance to even think about it. My kids all want pet pillows, too. But personally I HATE stuffed animals. I'm trying to get rid of them, not gather more. And anything we use for travel just gets lost or ends up in the car FOREVER when we don't need it and in the house when we do. So there's my 2 cents. That all being said without even really knowing what a pet pillow is, well, specifically the ones on TV. I would hope that it is a pillow that looks like a pet.....but you never know.

Rach said...

Congrats on the new job. It's a little scary to make a big change like that, but it sounds like if it means more time with the family, it will be a good thing. Congrats on selling your house, too. I think there are few things more stressful than trying to sell a house. Good luck with all the changes!

Dena said...

I'm so glad to hear that you guys got a job! And you sold your house! That is fantastic news! I loved your Halloween pictures. Your kids are so adorable. Good luck with your move and everything.