Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ladies Night---and kids


I called my friend Jana to see if I could raid her bow collection so Marie would have more than one bow to wear this weekend--and she mentioned we should give it a go ourselves. She made this cute flower bow-it's just darling. So I had to post it. It's a good likable size. I made a couple littler ones-maybe you'll see them later in pictures.

It was fun to getogether..but Marie was cranky almost the whole time-so we should have gotten together when the children were sleeping..but oh well it was still fun. Thanks Jana!

Not a single person has come to look at our house-so that's depressing. There may be a job opening with a friend of Eric's that's in Idaho Falls..so we're not sure about that-and I guess there are more jobs available in OK, they informed us today--so we're keeping our options open, and we'll let you know if we're given any offers.

1 comment:

Karen Lambarth said...

Kerry, this is certainly a more likeable size!
I like the flower too, adds a little color.