Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneek Peek Halloween and more...

HALLOWEEN SNEEK PEEK-AREN'T THEY SUPER CUTE!!!

We've got Batman and Catbaby! I keep putting this on Marie so she'll still want to wear it when it's time..I couldn't pass up this picture even though Marie wasn't in her whole outfit!

We carved our one family pumpkin before Eric left-I should say Eric did it. Tyler decided he just wanted to draw on his pumpkin so that's why we just did one. It was fun-and went fairly quick. We got our pumpkins from our nice friend Leanne again-it's so nice to not have to go buy them anymore!





My Mom sent these very cute scrapbooks for the boys-well and Marie but she doesn't enjoy them as much. Brandon opens his to the picture of him with Aunt Leah's dog Rocco--and says Rocco I miss you. It's super cute-I love it, haven't got a video of it yet though.


On Saturday while I was at the temple the boys picked leaves and colored them, Brandon thought this was totally awesome! He wanted to make sure we could see the color on the leaves!


These are a couple pictures of inventive toys I gave Marie yesterday-a basket and a hanger-she did really really well with them. Thanks Marie for being so entertained for me!





Here's Tyler showing off his muscles-I thought he was a cool dude.



Then just some cute pictures...




Marie was super cute in this church dress yesterday!

2 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Catbaby is indeed cute!
I was sure Rocco's pic was important!
Walmart nearly chopped him out!
Good Family Ker!

Jessica said...

I LOVE that dress in the last pic. Adorable!

Cute Halloween ideas. Jake wanted to be Hulk because he already has this mask that lights up green, but the ward Halloween party says no masks...so I am still trying to figure out what to do.