Monday, November 2, 2009

Leaves and Halloween!







Okay-Halloween was fun..of course the Ward Trunk or Treat Eric was out of town for..so that's why he's not in any of the pictures. Poor Marie got left out-she fell asleep so she stayed inside where it was warm and slept in peace. Brandon really wanted me to dress up-so I did the easy spider and was pretty proud since I did it the afternoon before the activity. I think we all had a great time.




This is how Marie wore it for the most part-but still too cute!


Today-Eric wanted to rake the remaining leaves-so he raked the ENTIRE yard into 1 pile! I'm lazy I'd never do that-so it's this huge pile! HUGE..and we've already bagged over 10 bags without this pile..yes part of me is okay parting with the leaf raking! The boys thought I was taking pictures-and started making funny faces-before they realized it was a video!







Tomorrow we are swimming as a family-Brandon didn't really want to finish swim lessons this time-he said they were boring-so Daddy told him if he finished we go swimming as a family. So we are all very excited for that!

Hopefully by the end of the week we'll know where we're going to live! So -we've got some fun things in store for us.

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Kerry your spider legs . . . . what are they?? They look good and they look scary! Good job!
That is a huge leaf pile. Thanks for getting that on video!
Glad Eric's back home.......

Jessica said...

You made it through Eric being gone! Good for you.

I am very impressed that you came up with a costume and wore it...I never dress up!

Dena said...

I absolutely LOVE Marie's Halloween costume! She is so adorable!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Eric and Kerry, Hi Guys! I hope you guys remember me, so this doesn't seem too wierd...i saw your blog on David's and thought I would come have a look. Oh my heck, you guys have adorable kids! I can't decide who they look like. Anyway, I hope you guys are all doing good. See ya! Kodi (steele)