Sunday, November 8, 2009

All has fallen in place

Everything has fallen into place! As far as we know everything is moving smoothly with our house-and the closing date may be moved up to the 17-18th.

Thursday we went up to Idaho Falls as a family to look for housing. We totally fell in love with a house-that wasn't supposed to be available until December 1st. However everything has worked out for us to move in the 16th-Eric's first day. I'm stressed-because it's going to be a stressful week next week-unpacking and Eric starting his new job..but it was a blessing in a way because I got a few more days here in Twin Falls. I'm excited about moving on-but it's still sad in a way.

Of course I remembered the camera on this trip-but did we remember to take any pictures...NO! But there will be plenty soon-since we'll be there next week. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and a family room and living room. It's an open floor plan and TONS of cupboard space--totally excited about that!

The boys had coughs last week-this week I've got a cold-runny and stuffy nose at the same time..hoping I'm on the upturn of it.

Today Eric and I both get to go to Sunday School because Eric hasn't been released from his primary position-but he's been replaced..so it's an exciting Sunday it's been a LONG time since we've been able to spend Sunday School with each other!

This is life-enjoy it!

3 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

I'm happy things are working out for you guys!

Dena said...

I am so glad that everything is working out for you guys! Best of luck with the move and getting settled. I hope that Eric just loves his new job.

Jessica said...

That is so great! I can't wait to see pics of the new house and hear all about the move. I am sure it will be a very hectic week.