Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And the baby is....

I had my ultrasound today and we're pretty sure it's a girl. We couldn't find any boy parts-there's a chance they were hidden from the angel we looked at so she wouldn't say it's a girl for sure..but I think we're pretty sure!

I got a CD of pictures-but when I open it it opens in it's own program and all the pics are as one--maybe Eric can figure something out-but until then no pics.

We kept on being told that this baby had a wonderfully beautiful spine and we have about 5 pictures of it. It likes to stick out its tongue, put its fingers in it's mouth and wave! Personality already --I suppose.

Wanted to share the news with all-hopefully in about 20 weeks Marie will be born into this world!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray! Now Abbie will have someone to play with!

Jessica said...

YIPPEE!! Congrats!

rneweyfamily said...

Yeah! A girl, they are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I know nothing is set in stone, but I'm excited for the possibility!!!

Katrina Wilson said...

Yeah I'm so excited for you!!!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

I am so so excited for you guys!! Congrats!! YEAH!!!

David J. Smith said...

Congratulations you guys! Baby girls are wonderful!