Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Renovations complete!

Our bathroom is now complete!! It looks so wonderful and I'm very proud of Eric. Nobody is going to believe that he went to 1 Home Depot class and that was it! It looks like a professional did it..it's just wonderful. I am VERY happy to have it completed too! It's been a long haul..the toilet's been working since we got back from Christmas vacation but we still had to grout and seal the tile, seal around the toilet, prime and paint, install the vanity and storage then put a new drain and all. He's done a lot in a little amount of time but I'm glad it's finished! Well we still need baseboards but I'm not concerned about those at all.
BEFORE..


AFTER!


BEAUTIFUL TILE!

Brandon is re-interested in potty training..yeah! So we'll see how it goes and of course Tyler wants to go too but he never pushes any out-but hopefully it'll all work out this time. Brandon keeps telling me when he goes on the potty all by himself then he gets to go to school. Which is partially true!

So last week this baby weighed 14 ounces--so there's a LOT of growing that's got to happen in the next 19 weeks..scary yet exciting!

Hope everybody's Christmas went well-since I haven't checked blogs since last year!

3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

It looks great! It feels so good to accomplish a project like this. Good work Eric!
Ditto for Brandon being more pro potty training.
We finally have high speed internet, so I can finally leave comments!
Awesome!

Jessica said...

Wow, your blog is very Valentine-y now! The bathroom looks AWESOME. I am sure it feels so great to have it done. Good job, Eric!

Michelle said...

I love the tile you chose!