Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chaos

Well not too much has been going on here-I've been exhausted..the boys have woken up before 6AM every single day this week and it gets tiring. I've been missing my morning prayer-so I don't get that extra strength from Heavenly Father during the day. Like Elder Bednar says in the conference issue-morning prayer is important in the spiritual creation of each day--so instead of more patience my patience is wearing thin, kids are starting to have attitudes and I just want a NAP! When #3 gets here all will be well because I'll have something to do rather than sit around feeling grumpy or tired. We do have some fun making tunnels, caves, coloring and today we froze our butts off walking to the park and playing (they FINALLY put swings in our park that's just down the road)!!! There is joy in this journey but this week joys are small and simple-which is good-but hard when you're so exhausted!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, you have good reason to be tired...you're pregnant! Hang in there...the holidays are coming!! Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

There was a high priest in my singles ward who told me that there are good days and there are growing days! This week sounds like a growing week for you!
I also wanted to mention that sometimes I don't get the time to actually kneel down and pray. Sometimes it's a quick prayer in the bathroom or while I'm making breakfast. I figure that Heavenly Father hears me, whether I'm kneeling or not, as long as I'm sincere and faithful about my prayer. :)

Michelle said...

You will definitely have more to do when #3 gets there! I hope you get some sleep soon!

The Peterson Family said...

Tag - you're it!
I've tagged you - tke a peek at my blog to get the details.

Lisa

Karen Buxton said...

Sounds like your having a monotonous week. I was just more exhausted after #3 came along. Just what you wanted to hear. Glad to hear that there are swings now. Swinging is great fun, and when the kids are on the swings, they can't run away. Maybe you can take a nap while you push them in the swings. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Dena said...

I am with you on the waking up early. Hopefully you will get some rest before your little one arrives!