Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tyler's Birthday

Tyler had a wonderful Birthday-even though I was unprepared as a Mommy. There was only 1 present for him to open on his birthday-but I made up for that later and he forgave me!

During the day the boys helped me make the Elmo cupcakes. They enjoyed that, then later we got to eat them. Tyler didn't know how to blow out the candles-he pointed and said fire. Ultimately as you see in the movie Brandon had to help. Tyler liked his Elmo cake and it was fun.

The boys jumped up and down in anticipation for Daddy to get the toy out of the box..it's this motorcycle race thing and of course Tyler can't do it himself--but between Tyler and Brandon they LOVE it. Later he got plenty of toys from Great Grandma and Great Grand Dad, Grandma and Grand Dad, Grandma and Grandpa and Nana--THANK YOU!

This is his Elmo Cake--I know not too much resemblance..but Tyler thought so!


The Elmo cupcakes-these look more like him, but they don't all have blue eyes--oh well!




SO happy-even if it's just ONE!


7 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!! Good job on the cake and cupcakes Kerry I couldn't have done any better!!! How have you been?

Jessica said...

Hellooo you totally copied my background! Glad Tyler had a good birthday, hopefully he got our card!

Karen Lambarth said...

Hey, birthday candles!
When you first set the cake on the table Tyler does make a blow, just to soon!
Both cake and cupcakes looked like Elmo.
GOOD MOMMY!

Anonymous said...

It looks like he had lots of fun. And I wouldn't worry too much about the presents. He knows he's loved, and that's the most important thing!! :)

Karen Buxton said...

Sounds like a fabulous party! The elmo cake was great even though it did look a bit like a meatloaf with eyes. The cupcakes were beautiful. How creative. I can't believe that he's two. Where has the time gone?

Jessica said...

You didn't have to change it...I was just sayin ;) Although this one is really cute too!

Michelle said...

How fun! I'm sure Tyler didn't even care that there was only one present. He was probably excited to have any at all.