Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 3rd

November 3rd I found out that I'm due May 25th and I was able to hear the baby's heart beat which was awesome. So I'm 11 1/2 weeks-which is a little sooner than I thought but the sooner they better! I like my new doctor-I feel like I'm in Logan again with a personal doctor just for me and I'm very excited. He's a family practitioner so I can switch all the kids to see him and I think I will -and now Eric has a doctor so it worked out great. The only thing is that he doesn't accept plastic--it just causes more planning ahead but I can do it.

6 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

congratulations! who are you seeing?

Jessica said...

YIPPEE!! May is the best birthday month, ever! I think Eric will back me on that :) Can't wait to find out what you are having...I'm prayin for a girl!

Naomi said...

Congrats! I think I know about 8 people now that are pregnant and due in May! Must be something in the water:) I hope you are feeling well!

Ashlie said...

Never mind my last comment on my own blog. I'm just finding this out! COngratulations. What the heck are you going to do with 3?
Man, all you have to do is THINK about getting pregnant and it happens. What the heck?

Rach said...

Congratulations, guys! I bet your boys will be very excited to have another sibling. I hope you're feeling okay!

Bateman said...

Yeah! I am super excited that you are pregnant with me! I am sending the girl vibes your way! You are super skinny like always and it bugs me a little but I will get over it. Congrats sister! Who is your doc?