Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 4th

I have a couple things to post. Eric and I both had the opportunity to vote and that was awesome! So that was a good experience and there were NO lines which was WONDERFUL! We each got a sticker and the boys wore it proudly!




Earlier that morning the boys were looking for me-and the first place to look these days is the basement..I went to see what they were doing they had a mop and a broom and were cleaning for me. That was so sweet of them! They enjoyed doing it too! I just had to post how thoughtful they were-then later Brandon had to tell me if Tyler wasn't cleaning-as if it was a chore I'd given them and he was slacking! It was fun and cute!




5 comments:

Dena said...

I love their costumes! Too cute. I'm really glad that you didn't have any lines for voting. We didn't either, and it was really nice!

Master Omotayo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rneweyfamily said...

that is so cute that they want to help you. Hope that enthusiasm stays.

Anonymous said...

Tyler has changed SO much! He looks so different since we last saw him! And Congrats on the pregnancy AND a personal doctor. I've never had that experience. We've always been part of a medical group. I"m sure you'll enjoy it! My boys are ready for Christmas. They have all the Transformers in a container ready to go! :)

Michelle said...

Man, Ker. Whose this Omotayo guy? I'd delete his spam message if I were you--he's just trying to advertise himself on your site. He's a little creepy.

As for your boys--good job teaching them to mop! And way to go for getting out and voting! We didn't have to wait in line either, thank goodness!