Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Small, Simple, Weird

Well I can't really think of much that's been going on. So I thought I'd share some weird things that are going on.

Brandon has finally figured out how to give a thumbs up and he's proud of it! Before it was lots of thinking and without help he ended up just pointing.

Brandon has decided when he sleeps he needs to be completely covered-the covers over his head, this week Tyler has followed suit..I know crazy.

Tyler has to say " I did it" every time he does something on his own, or "I eat it" when he's eating something-weirdo!

I don't know what we're doing for Tyler's birthday and it's in a little over a week-all my gift ideas are on his Christmas list--it's okay I'll think of something I just don't know what yet. I do know I'm making those Elmo cupcakes from Jessica Myrup's blog..those are easy and I'm certain yummy!

5 comments:

Dena said...

I love it when kids discover new weird things to do and that's all they do for a while.

rneweyfamily said...

Kids are funny. It's great when the finally get something that they've been working on. I think most mommies are just as proud of them as they are of themselves.

The Peterson Family said...

Don't worry, your kids aren't that weird. Juliana is becoming a vampire, Danielle has to be TOTALLY naked to go potty, Isaac has way vivid dreams that he must tell you about as soon as he wakes up - no matter if its the middle of the night or not, and Abby is still terrified of automatic toilets. Let's just leave it at that - I'm sure I could come up with a few more.
I'm going to have to go check out those Elmo cupcakes...yum!

Lis

Michelle said...

We are doing gluten/dairy/corn free pumpkin pie for Barrett's birthday. Maybe I can draw an Elmo on top.(-: There is no way I'm attempting gluten-free cupcakes yet though.

Maybe your kids cover their heads to keep warm now that the weather is getting colder.

Anonymous said...

Cute entry. The random definitely has a place in MY heart! :)