Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School




Last week my Dad was telling me how I need to blog important things like the first day of school, and I know I should but it's been so easy to just not blog and be a slacker..but I'll try and do better.

Thus far Brandon enjoys his class, he's only been 3 days. He's already decided hot lunch is better than bringing his own. Eric believes $1.95 is a great deal, cheaper than making your own..I'm not so sure. But we'll see how often Brandon wants to do hot lunch..then we'll see. Last week he went on Monday then threw up all night, right after a street ice cream social..I thought we were going to get everybody sick-but thankfully we didn't! The first time he threw up, he was so sad he couldn't go to school the following day. Me too!

The bus stop is across the street and 3 houses down, so I just send him by himself and he knows everybody at the stop so that's fun. Thus far everything is good.




Tyler goes to preschool 3 days a week. I was recommended to this preschool and had higher hopes than I've seen, but he's only been there 2 times and I'm sure it'll be fine. It just seems like it's the teacher's way or the high way..but there's no snack it's 9am-11:30 and Tyler's not really a breakfast person and he says he wasn't bored..so that's for sure something!


Marie is a girly girl just like always, she's talking a LOT more. On her play phone when I ask her who she's talking to 99 percent of the time it's Uncle Brett! So cute. But she's still into shoes and jewelry and dress up..just like a girl should.


The other thing I have on this camera is this summer, I was brave and went around the block with some neighbor kids on a costume parade, it was hot in all these black costumes, but the kids had a blast and they even threw out jolly ranchers to other kids.

-Tyler's a Ninja, Pyper's Batman, Ali's a Ninja, Brandon's Tootsie Roll, and Marie is Cinderella.

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I agree about blog-slack'in!
That's a nice school post. I really like the idea of a costume parade. . .and tossing treats to the other kids.
Later................

Jessica said...

Glad to see what's going on! Can't believe how grown up our kids are getting! We let Jake pick a school lunch one day a week. Some weeks he doesn't pick any if there's nothing he wants. Ours is $2.50 so it does get pretty expensive!

lmyrup said...

It's fun to see what's going on! Happy School!

Dena said...

It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. And hooray for school!