Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Circus

Since I'm on a blogging marathon tonight, I might as well post about us going to the circus today! Eric's in Mexico-so I thought I'd do it on my own and it really wasn't bad. It was a lot of fun-I didn't put them to bed on time and I got a little cranky-but the circus part was fun..but a fortune!

I guess this circus comes to IF each year, it's to support Shriners Hospital for Children. The clowns made balloons in whatever you wanted, we got a butterfly, dog and sword. I think all by the sword have popped but it was fun.

Brandon got to ride on an elephant! It was a whapping $10 but I thought it was a once in a lifetime thing, so I forked it out. Tyler and Marie went on pony rides which were $6 not much better. But we had a great time! The kids were so good-it was a lot of fun!

-This is when we first saw the elephant and I decided children wouldn't fall off.
Brandon's not on this ride-it's just a close up of the elephant.
There he is!

These next pictures are from my fabulous photographer Brandon..the pony ride, the never stopped it, when it was Marie's turn they said I had to be by her, which is fine but the ponies kept going-so what can you do?
-Marie LOVED it, but could only afford 1 ride...

-Tyler holding his dog balloon
-Marie with her butterfly
-Brandon's holding a sword, but I guess I cut it out of the pic...oops!


-The boys thought this guy was cool...
-This was Tyler's favorite clown-(of course, looks like a cowboy) Sagebrush Sam!

-This is Marie's tongue, either from a jolly rancher or cotton candy-but it was so red and cute!


Of course by the end Tyler and Marie's balloons had popped so we went back to the clowns to get more..they were free except donation-so the cheapest thing there!

-Here we are ready to head home!
-Okay make sure you read all the posts I did today and you can find me in another few months....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that they had elephant rides, that is awesome! You were so brave to take all three kids yourself. What a good mom!

Karen Lambarth said...

So many pics! We grandmas appreciate them!
Brandon, was the elephant ride bumpy?? I remember I lol my entire elephant ride. I loved it! I know you had fun to!
Marie such a pink tongue!
Cowboy Tyler . . .I didn't know he especially liked the Wild West!