Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Marie is 2!

HERE SHE IS-THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!


May 28th Marie turned 2..and I'm such a slacker I failed to write anything about it. Of course she can't voice her own opinion, so I did a slacker cake-but it looks girly.

Of course out of all the presents she got, all she wants to do is wear the sunglasses Grandma Myrup got her, play with the red phone Grandma Myrup gave her and cook food in the microwave-guess who got that for her--you're right. Looks like Grandma knows what a girl wants! She plays with other things, but those are her favorites!

Here's some pictures of her special day. I know I never posted more pics from Brandon's birthday-but I'm too late now..so oh well.




This is just random Myrup fun-
-scroll down-there's pics of the house and more..

1 comment:

Karen Lambarth said...

I think we have Marie's birthday listed in June! Awful that we didn't remember to call her on her day!
next year....................