Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tell the world

Well I think it's time to tell the whole world that we're expecting and due March 31st. Whether this is a girl or boy it will be our last. And I'm happy I'll have my 4, I went do the doctor a couple of weeks ago and it's confirmed I'm only carrying one-thank Heavens!
I don't feel any different other than hunger, haven't gained any weight yet, and I can't tell by looking at my belly.

However because of my stroke last year I get to wake up each morning to this:

Every morning it's the first little prick into my skin I think I hate, but in reality it's the stinging as it goes in..but each morning it's still hard to do the first prick. It reminds me of nursing Brandon-in the very beginning, he preferred 1 side until it was raw and cracked. I knew my baby needed to eat but the first latch hurt like crazy and it was bloody each time..yes it passed in about 6-7 weeks..where as this won't pass until the baby is here..I know it's all worth it..but I feel like in one way it's payback..Payback for no stretch marks and no morning sickness for 3 children. I know I can do it!

But onto other things-This week Brandon wanted a carrot for a snack after school..the thought of a LONG carrot sounded so good..and we're loving Looney Toons lately "What's up Doc?"--so he really enjoyed it!


And here is what the rest of us looked like before we got ready this morning:
Tyler was doing this thing with one of Marie's hair bands..I thought it looked like a goatee (is that what I mean to spell?)

Marie-just wanted to have her picture taken-I didn't but then she wanted to take a picture of me..

4 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

A good title for this post: 'what's up doc'? Your news and family stuff.
I've never seen a carrot that long!
That needle looks longer than you described! Hopefully soon the morning ritual will seem boring.
Bye for now.............

Becky said...

congrats!! :) I can't believe that needle though :S YIKES

Jessica said...

Wow, I feel bad about the needle. You are so brave. I know it's something you have to do for the baby, but still takes bravery! I am excited for you to have another! Can't wait to hear more updates.

Dena said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so sorry about the needle, but I envy you for having no stretch marks. My stomach is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.