Monday, September 12, 2011

no more spiders!



For a little while we were killing 1 spider every other day or so..so I dug out our 2 bottles of house spray, home protection-and of coarse I sprayed it! I looked and it didn't say anything about expecting women..and Eric will NEVER do it--so I did it and since then we've been spider free! Well Tyler killed one last week outside on our front steps, and he was SO proud. Eric believes it has NOTHING to do with the home protection-but since I've sprayed I haven't seen them. That's enough for me!

Also Marie and Tyler have been staying busy-always using their imaginations..that's good! It started out with chairs on the couch for a tunnel, then they got on the chairs and decided to ride a horse!





Tyler got some homework from preschool this weekend, they want him to start writing his name in lowercase, he knows all his uppercase but no lower case..it was VERY hard for him to even trace the letters they wrote for him. Also I guess when they asked his last name he didn't know it, nor his address, nor my phone number..I trained Brandon to know all these things but not for Tyler in preschool..so I tried to cram some info into his brain this weekend.

On Friday I weeded, because I didn't want to do it on Saturday..and the weeds on the side of the house were outrageous! Marie decided to try them on. Cute green wig!


This is the SUPER cute dress I got for Marie from some lady on Craigslist this week..for $3..SCORE


However I didn't have bows that match, we compromised on the pink butterfly clips..I'll have to get some bows..but I was so happy it's gorgeous and it's modest!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

3 bucks? Wow, that dress looks brand new still! Very cute.

Karen Lambarth said...

Fancy work on the skirt......
very good deal. I look forward to get back to Craigslist!
The pic of all three . . . they definitely look like siblings!
Cute, thanks.

lmyrup said...

That dress is gorgeous! (The green "hair" might even look good with it!) That shot looks vicious, but you are tough. It's something you can always hold over that child's head when you need them to appreciate you!