Sunday, August 2, 2009

Finally

Finally a picture with Marie in it..thanks to Linda we were able to capture a pretty good picture of our clan. (I put the pic in the margin).

Today we blessed Marie-every single thing that she wore was borrowed but she looked super cute. It was special but I don't have to save the dress to give her when she's got her own girls..so it worked out great for me.

It was totally fun having lots of family visiting. It was chaotic-doing last minute linner (you know a mix of lunch and dinner) prep and making room to fit everything on the tables, but it was SO much fun having friends and family to spend the afternoon with.

We missed Kevin & Jessica and their boys..too bad you couldn't make it-but it was sure nice not having to do any traveling!

It was a great, fun filled day-and Marie didn't even cry during her blessing--THANK YOU!

We did some other fun things this weekend-that I'll hopefully get around to posting about..but you'll have to check back later for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! A pic with EVERYONE in it! The one who is usually missing from our family pics is ME, since I'm the one taking them! But it is nice having pics with the whole family. I"m glad you had a wonderful day. And no crying during the blessing. Double bonus points to Marie! :)

Jessica said...

OH..I wish we could have been there! Glad everything went so well though. Do you have a bigger version of that pic? I want to see it better.