Monday, August 3, 2009

Magic Fest

So this past weekend before the blessing was fun. It was MagicFest here in Twin Falls, something they are trying to make an annual event here. Friday afternoon and all day Saturday they had about 7 magicians at certain places down town doing free shows. Eric worked swing shift so Friday night it was me and the kids-but Brandon had SUCH a great time! It was really fun, his favorite was Kip Sherry-he did some floating money and made a handkerchief disappear-those were his favorite tricks.

He loved him so much-we went and saw him again for free Saturday morning as a family. We basically saw all of the same tricks-but Brandon loved it. Then Saturday night there was a magic show up on stage-and our wonderful neighbors took Brandon because there was NO way I was going to make it-with Eric working. I guess there was more awesome stuff. I'm super glad that he got to go and enjoy it.

Here's a picture of us with Brandon's favorite magician and they are holding their little magic trick-I'll try to teach it to Brandon for the camp out-so he can fool some of you guys!



Then I just thought I'd post a couple other pics (I know the font changed..oh well I don't want to fix it!) I absolutely LOVE this picture of everybody-Eric probably doesn't because he doesn't have a shirt on-but I don't care it's super cute!--he never reads the blog anyway so he won't know I posted it..



A picture of me holding Marie after I got her all ready for church yesterday.



And the boys the other day feeding Marie-Brandon really loves it, and then Tyler just needed a turn-but they're cute.


oops I guess I forgot to flip that one-




6 comments:

Jessica said...

Ok, well at least in this post I got to see the dress. That's what I really wanted :) Smart to borrow, I wouldn't have wanted to buy a fancy schmancy dress.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! It's great to hear what you are all doing. :) I'll be sure to post when I get back home. We leave Nana's on Thurs, then we'll be with my parents in IA for a few days, then home, then school on the 13th! CRAZINESS!!! But it's been fun!

Dena said...

Those are such cute pictures! What an adorable little family you have!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

hey stimker!! If you would have scrolled down a little farther we have some showing his face, some really really cute ones too!! :o)
I see how it is. Your family is so stinkin cute. Marie looks just like her brothers. I love it!!

One Lifetime, One Eternity said...

We'll have to have Brandon show us some magic tricks, now that he's seen the show several times--and learned a trick.

Marie is really cute, wish we could have been there for the blessing. And, yes, you have a BEAUTIFUL family!

Love,

Dad

Ashlie said...

Cute. I love that one of all the kids and Eric. Sweet. And I love the one of you and Marie. So cute! Love it. And, I want that cake the boys are frosting....right now.