Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We're ALIVE!

We're back and yes we're alive! I went to Mom's group today-it's nice to know we were missed and that we are loved..they were happy to have me back!

We had such a blast on vacation-before vacation we went camping-but sad to say I didn't have my camera so sorry no post about that..it was fun-I'm sort of glad it was only 1 night instead of 2..the sleeping bag seems sort of small when there's another person with you-and Marie's still small so I didn't want to move-I was constantly making sure she could breathe. Outside the sleeping bag it was a bit cold--so it was fun to be with family as always, but glad to be sleeping in a bed!

In Florida we were having so much fun it was sort of crazy trying to remember to take pictures! Aunt Leah's house is just SOOO much fun! The boys loved driving the golf cart, there were so many adventures, swimming in the pool. We went to the beach, and Universal, having a night without the kids- it was just such a blast!

So my pictures-I'm lazy I've got Marie and Tyler in here 'helping' so there's red eye in some-but at least you get a taste of fun..then my next post is going to be of our time in Connecticut..so keep checking out the blog.


The first day in Florida-we all went swimming, even Marie but did I get any actual pics of her in the water--NO but at least we can remember that it happened with this pic.


Here's the boys in the pool-they LOVED it! Brandon does pretty good by himself with arm floaties.


This is Brandon on a ride with Big Brandon (he's My cousin)


My and Tyler on the ride-this was the start of the day when we remembered we had a camera!


I'm the ONLY one at Universal with a camera and this is the ONLY Picture we got of everybody-and either the lens was dirty or foggy or something-I'm sad...


We went out to the beach one day-it was so fun.. the water was colder but the boys could go out pretty far and reach so that was fun.


Here's Aunt Leah and the boys with their bug kits-they came back with pretty cool things..and they were used a lot in Connecticut too.


Here's Aunt Leah the Baby HOG..but it was so nice to have her and a break from Marie for me!


Here's Uncle Ozzie's plane-the boys and Eric got to ride in it, Brandon sat up front and helped Ozzie fly it!


This is Rocco-Brandon LOVED him-played with him every single day-and wore him out! Sadly I think Rocco was ready for us to go home.

Thank you so much for the wonderful time-I'm ready to head out there again we really had the time of our lives! Thank you Leah, Ozzie, Peter, McKenzie, Jennifer and Brandon for everything you did for us to have an incredible time!



3 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Man I want a vacation like that. It looked and sounds like you guys had and awesome time and I am so happy for you. I bet it was a vacation long over due you guys. I can't wait to hear about Connecticut. Have an awesome day!

Jessica said...

Yea! I am so glad you are blogging again :) So is Eric's vacation time all spent now or will he still have some for the holidays?

Looks like tons of fun! Is it just me or is your hair (in the fuzzy picture) straight and short? I could barely tell it was you! ;)

Karen Lambarth said...

Great pics! I have many favorites. I loved Brandon and Roco . . . and your comment that he was so sad seeing you leave! Funny.
A great vacation and great memories.