Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday-

Happy Birthday To ME! This is the first year I can remember that Eric didn't ask me for a list..and I was thankful because I kept on forgetting my birthday was coming up-there are so many other things like Marie's blessing, camping and vacation I keep thinking about. He did a very awesome job without a list he got things that I've been wanting and it was wonderful he remembered! It's so fun with the boys, they went shopping with him-helped him wrap them, they delivered them to me-they were just super, super excited. Brandon showed me how cool my card was..it was just loads of fun.

I forgot that any birthday is very exciting to them though-I wasn't planning on having cake or ice cream, but they sure were. It was fun-the boys helped decorate the cake it was a very fun to spend some time as a family!






Because I didn't have a list-I was trying to think of something Saturday morning and Brandon and I saw a commercial for the Ice Age 3 game-it looked fun..I told him to tell Daddy as an idea..but oh boy Brandon was very, very excited for it and wouldn't let us forget-so we just got it to get it and Brandon does totally LOVE it. It's the perfect skill level for him-I highly recommend it.

Overall it was a fantastic birthday weekend!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday...even though I already wrote it on the last post. I love that my boys get so excited to help with birthdays now. It makes it so fun. Did you guys already go camping?

Anonymous said...

I see the boys are making chocolate cake for you! The only thing that would make it more special is if they put a Barbie decoration on top and then set half of her head on fire with a candle! Do you remember that??!! That was also the year that Mike got you a year's supply of you-know-what! :)