Saturday, July 25, 2009

Good News

The good news is I FINALLY got around to spraying last night and I woke up to NO ants today..I'm very pleased with that! However as I was storing the unused spray I noticed I had some left over spray from 2 years ago..I guess I should look before going to the store. However it costs less than $10 so it's not totally horrible.

Today at 6:50am everybody was awake. I hope Marie doesn't start this horrible habit of waking early like the boys! I did sleep right after I put her down though I think by 9:30 I was out-so I did get plenty of sleep.

I want to post that Brandon is such a great big brother. When Marie's fussy and I can't get to her or we're in the store and she's crying in her car seat he just has to go over to her-say her name and she's automatically happy. He's the best person to get in front of her when we want a happy picture of her-it's awesome. Also he's quite the photographer, there's a great picture of Nana, Me and Marie that he took-maybe someday I'll get it scanned in..and he wants to take pictures of Marie every time I get the camera out-it's just sort of fun.

I think there was more I wanted to say--oh yeah Thursday night was Marie's first full nights sleep. Did do that last night-but it was cool Thursday she went to bed about 10:30pm (late) and slept until 7am..it was awesome. Last night was about 9pm to 3am but still a big chunk and I'm happy about that.

Okay crying baby-my call to get off..

1 comment:

Karen Lambarth said...

Yeah! No Ants!
LOL about finding old ant spray! Sounds like Brandon needs his own little camera.
That's a good story to 'keep' Brandon helping out. The starting of a great brother sister relationship!