Saturday, July 25, 2009

Some pics of life..



I realize I haven't posted many pictures since Marie's birth. Here's a few photos of the kids and family. Still no pics of my vacation-sorry I'm lazy.


This is what I'm talking about-what a good big brother!


That's Brandon's hand, he's doing all he can to get her to smile-and it worked.


Marie's got this thing she forms bubbles then they drool off her face..but cute.


Oh I love it when pictures like this turn out!


This is Brandon's picture-not perfect but good enough..look at the smile he captured!


This is one of the boys' favorite places, they take turns winding the mobile and I don't know-they just LOVE being in there..we're constantly cleaning feet!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging. It's great to hear from you and to see pics. We're just all thankful for what you CAN do! If the vacaction pics never get posted, no biggie. The world won't end! :) Also, I love the pics you've posted on the side. They are SO cute!

Karen Lambarth said...

Excellent pics!
I love the one of them all in the crib!
Dad and Marie is also escellent.

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting pics. Baby's change so fast. Happy Birthday today! I hope you got our card.