Monday, August 18, 2008

Recipe

Last night I made Eric and I one of these little cakes and I just re-fell in love with them! They are super good-and I thought I better share with you guys. Hopefully it's one you guys can fall in love with too.

Baker's Molten Chocolate Cakes

4 squares Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate (I've just used choc. chips before-it was good)
1/2 cup butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 eggs
2 egg yolks
6 T. flour

Preheat oven to 425*. Butter 4 (3/4 cup) custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.

Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour. Divide batter between prepared custard cups.

Bake 13-14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully run a knife around cakes to loosen. Invert cakes onto dessert dishes. Serve immediately.

**I just half the recipe and have 1 for Eric and I..it's perfect!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hey I just wanted to say Sunday night when I made them-I did have 2 Baker's squares left-and it was delicious--I made them last night with Chocolate chips and it's not as rich for me-but was still really yummy.