Monday, August 18, 2008

New Roof

In the month of July we got a new roof. I told my parents I'd send them pictures and never did-and figured I might as well post them on my blog.


Old roof coming off-looks similar to new roof-but it's not I promise! Notice there's NO tar paper..yeah the shingles just heated to the roof..the guy was surprised we never had any leaks.

This is the new roof we put on, we LOVE it! It looks really nice.


Yeah this is what our roof looks like on our carport--not so nice! UGLY in fact..I HATE IT. But I'm trying not to get upset over it anymore-I've gotten past how horrible it looks and I never look out this window. This roof doesnt' have a steep enough slope to have regular shingles on-so we agreed to have rolled shingles put on it, but it was suppose to be close to the roof color-it's NOT. I called the roofer the night after the job was done-and he claimed white was the only color available. And he has to seal the seams with tar-so that's why it's zebra striped and I HATE it, but there's nothing I can do about it-so whatever.

No comments: