Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pictures

Here are pictures of Katelyn! I'm on Eric's laptop and for some reason it's not letting me move them around..so sorry for the crazy order.Here we are leaving the hospital.
Here's the kids gathered around the carseat when we got home. March 24th dinner time.
Here she is by herself, finally home.
The only good picture I got of any of the kids holding her right when she got home.
This is the first time we saw here, after her bath with her cute bow!
Grandma Myrup holding her at the hospital.

Right after she's born, our little one is finally here!
Here she is right when she's born. 6 lbs 15oz. She had a slightly squished nose, but other than that beautiful! She came out in 1 contraction-a push, the doc telling me to wait another push and that's it-she just popped out!

We're both doing really well. I'm still on my blood thinner, but because I don't have any stitches I'm not bleeding as much as I expected so it hasn't been a problem. Katelyn had to get poked to check jaundas-I don't know how to spell that..anyway she didn't even cry, she's so mellow it's awesome. She's in the low risk area so I don't think we'll have a problem with that.

She's been the way I think all babies should be..very sleepy. I've never had a baby sleep so much-and I'm certainly NOT complaining. Last night I fed her at about 9:30 and midnight and then she slept until 5am. I certainly can't complain about that. And tonight Marie had some major I don't know what but she cried at the top of her lungs for about 10 minutes and Katelyn slept right though that, so that's good news-she's a sound sleeper!

Life is good-but I certainly couldn't take on all 4 with out the help of Linda, I'm so, so grateful! I got to sleep in today, and take a nap!

3 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. Glad everyone is doing well.

Jessica said...

Yay, so happy for you guys! :) I hope everything is going well and you are enjoying life with a sweet newborn.

lmyrup said...

It was so fun to meet Katelyn in person and play with the kids. Thanks for letting me stay and play! Hope everything is back to a new normal now that school has started back up. Love you guys!