Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finished!

The laundry room is now officially finished! It has been dry walled, screw holes covered, sanded and primed. And now we have a shelving unit for all my food storage, which really isn't much right now. I knew it wasn't much but seeing how much empty space I have on my shelf I really can't say I have much of a food storage..but it's something.

As you walk in-to the left is the washer and dryer. And my vacuum hoses are finally hung after years and years, this is the first time they've been hung..yeah!
Those 2 boxes is are small DI pile I need to take care of sometime...
The rest of the storage shelf and the furnace..Eric was going to build shelves but decided buying is easier, and probably the same cost-but we got good sturdy ones it holds 1000lbs per shelf..VERY sturdy!
Then this is what's under the stairs, not much stuff-however all my baby stuff that was under there is now upstairs..but the room looks so nice and organized it's awesome! I'm so happy to have it done!
What else is going on...hmmm...we have a lot of pet cats and dogs..I think for Christmas a year ago I made Tyler a cat tail and lately that's Marie's favorite thing, to wear it and be a cat or a dog..friendly of course!

Here's a picture of Brandon and Marie snorkeling in the bath tub.. and then a shot of Tyler-just because..he's been really into dress up again-which I LOVE because it keeps him entertained for hours!


I always have the kids kiss my belly about a week before I'm due-so on Sunday we took care of that..it gets crowded with 3 kids on there..but it's tradition!

These days if we get pizza it's usually Little Caesars because I can get a pizza and breaksticks for under $8, compared to $10 for just a pizza elsewhere. But Brandon really liked Mushroom pizza..so last time we got pizza, it was pepperoni-Caesars but we had fresh mushrooms in the fridge so I cooked him up some and put them on his pizza..it doesn't take much to get a smile out of him!

So Friday is the big day! However who knows this baby may not come until the next day. I'm so used to going into the hospital ready to deliver contractions 5 minutes apart..but this time is different. I go in 6:30am to start my contractions-I've got a good book, and I hope to get some power naps in as well..we'll see how fast I get this one out! Even though I'll get less sleep-I'm excited to be done with the big belly!

No comments: