Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SCHOOL!



School has started and Brandon LOVES it! I like it too, it's been fun to have 1 gone, 1 napping and only 1 to play with-even though I've let him play Nintendo part of the time, and that's been great too!

He's got the same teacher as our neighbor Bianca had last year, and Brandon was happy to hear it was the same! There's this boy in his class that used to be in our ward and is moving back-so Brandon has already made a friend. I keep telling him it's okay to have more than 1 friend, but we'll see how he does.

I guess today the gingerbread man brought them cookies and they chased after it. And got to eat some-and found some crumbs, Brandon's not sure if the teacher was lying or not-because the crumbs were fake! That's what he told me about today!! I'm so glad he loves it-I wish he were gone longer!


This is a pic of last night-I couldn't resist I could get them all in 1 shot!


Marie just hangin' out, yup she LOVES the binky!

This is a random video I wanted to share...



This is a video to show you what a rain storm does for us on our street!



This is Brandon trying to be like his Dad. He puts this orange thing in his ear-and pretends he's playing his game with his friends!

3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

I'm happy for you . . . that Brandon is enjoying school.
Liked the videos, esp the orange ear bud.

Jessica said...

Hooray for school!

lmyrup said...

Wow, he's all grown up. Now we just have to hope he is as excited about his homework as he is about the video games!

Can't believe how long Marie's hair is!