Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun Stuff


Oh so cute! They were really hugging each other!!



Well it's been a long time-but less than a month..so that's got to count for something!

I had my surgery on the 10th of this month and everything went well. It was an out patient procedure and after 12 hours of being there I was able to go home. It was a great experience my Dad stayed with me pretty much the entire time and we got to chat and it was just really nice to spend that time with him and to talk.

I couldn't lift Marie for the first few days after wards and that was the HARDEST thing. Not onto the couch, couldn't get her o
ut of bed in the morning, put her in her crib for naps NOTHING-it was rough. But called the doctor on Monday and the nurse said I could lift her..so that was nice! By the time my parents left the following Friday I was feeling good, and I feel myself again-I'm all better! Since my recovery we've been doing some fun things, enjoying the last lick of warmth here in Idaho Falls before it goes COLD, COLD, COLD! Saturday there was a community day-and the zoo was free..plus bouncy houses, crafts and tons of free stuff. That was fun. We've been freezing our yogurts and eating them like Popsicles, Marie enjoys wearing a cape almost as much as Tyler..it's so funny. I don't know there's an update-and here's some cute pics of how we look..and how we're growing.


This is Brandon with his new friend Joey Sale. They are in the same Kindergarten class, but they actually live in our ward now-so it has just been really fun for Brandon!


I wanted to show Brandon how much he really looked like Batman.

This is our neighbor Bianca-the boys have really enjoyed playing with her this summer.

Tyler at the zoo..he's smiling..and his eyes are open!

The front of the zoo-they were excited to go in!



This is our group at the community fest-

\
Marie enjoying a frozen yogurt..



Cape Marie!




7 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

That IS a cute pic of Brando and Marie!
All the pics were a good catch of personality!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Hey! I'm glad that your surgery went well. I'm also glad that your parents were there to help. That was so awesome of them to do that. Hey guess what we were there at the zoo on saturday too. We got there probably around 11:00 and left around 12:30 or so. we must of just missed you guys or something. That would have been awesome to see you guys. Well it sounds like you guys are doing really well and I am so happy for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do you for you. Take it easy!

The Peterson Family said...

I'm such a lame sister - I didn't even know what day you went in for surgery and I didn't call. How cool am I? But I'm glad that you're doing good and that you're all "fixed" now.

Love you:)

Jessica said...

Glad to hear everything went well. And glad to see some other things you have been up to! Thanks for posting.

lmyrup said...

Adorable picture of Brandon and Marie. Your boys really are good with her, no matter how bossy she gets! It was so nice and fun to be together this weekend. Hope your recovery was quick!

Dena said...

I'm so glad that your surgery went well! And I LOVE that picture of Marie with the frozen yogurt.

Elizabeth said...

Kerry-your kids have gotten so big! We're glad everything went well with your surgery. David enjoyed hearing from Eric yesterday. If y'all are down this way for Thanksgiving, let us know-we'd love to meet up with y'all if you can fit us in:)