Monday, November 22, 2010

We're Alive

We're alive, however I feel like we're starting to get snowed in and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! It's crazy..it's not really that bad, but because there is no school this week-the road is hardly driven on and all you see is snow, snow snow!! Brandon had a fun time today-Tyler and Marie, not so much-but oh well, the Hot Chocolate was good.

What have we been up to? Not really sure-nothing too exciting, but I'll post some pics from Halloween and stuff.

Oh Tyler turned 4 yesterday, he had a fun birthday-LOVED all his presents--and tomorrow we're having cake and ice cream with friends..so that's going to be a blast!


Marie was a bee, so stinkin' cute!-we borrowed it from Callie our old neighbor, she was so cute and ate almost all her candy before we went home..

Luckily I found this Power Rangers costume I believe 2 days before Halloween-it finally suited Tyler.
Brandon's been this Ninja, I think this is the 3rd year in a row! It was definitely too small this year, so he'll have to be something else next year.

I was a referee this year, I volunteered in Brandon's class that day-so I thought I should be something, and that was easy. For a week afterward Tyler still dressed up each day and the boys asked about Trick or Treating..Brandon still has a TON of candy left-that I think Daddy will eventually take care of.


Even Marie likes to dress up daily!

First Snow-2010





Snow FUN!

This is just because I don't ever post pics of me..

The boys put clothes pins on their fingers one day, I think it was sort of like wolverine..but regardless they had a blast!

This is Tyler's mouth after eating some blueberries!

It's hard getting a good pic with 3 kids..

These are my 2 little fish, wrapped in blanket with 1 tail at the end..we're being creative to entertain while Brandon's at school.

GHOST!-


The kids had a lot of fun with Marie like this, and she loved it!

5 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Marie was so stinkin' cute!
Tyler and Brandon, you guys looked ready for action!
Tyler . . . Happy Birthday!
Looks like you all had fun playing Ghost!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. We would take some of you snow, if that were possible. The boys ask me if they will ever play in snow again!

rneweyfamily said...

Your kids are so cute and they are getting so big!

The Peterson Family said...

Ok - I can totally see an 18 mo. Juliana when I look at that first picture of Marie. She is so adorable by the way. Looks like you're having fun and keeping the kiddos entertained!

Jessica said...

Looks like there has been some fun going on at your house! So happy to see an update.