Thursday, August 26, 2010

Update

Fist off-I went and got that test at the hospital and I do have a hole in my heart. It wasn't a PFO like they thought-it's just my heart having a hole and working extra hard..so I'm going to get it fixed-and as fast as I can, because the sooner I do so the sooner we can have another child..which I would have liked to have been expecting this month-but life does go on.

Then I thought I've been lacking in some pictures. Marie especially has changed, she's walking everywhere and her hair is growing like weeds-and it's just a lot of fun to do now..so I thought I'd share some random shots.


-Marie was super cute at church on Sunday with her pony tails but she wouldn't look at the camera--good thing Brandon loves getting his picture taken!

-This is the first time I've been able to put all the hair in the back into her pig tails..but it fell out-it's too curly-but I was fun to do!

-This summer we've bobbed for apple quite a few times..the boys LOVE it! Marie likes apples and apple cores too!

-Here's some or my new bows I got. I found a wonderful gal on craigslist that makes them for me-for cheap! It's awesome! Way easier to get them cheap than do it all myself.

Well this is how boring I'm going to be this time! Have a fabulous day!



4 comments:

Annie said...

What fun pictures! I wish Adeline had the hair Marie has.

Let me know if you need any help when you get your surgery...Do have a date yet?

Karen Lambarth said...

Pictures of grandchildren are NEVER boring . . . . . at least for grandparents!

lmyrup said...

Ditto what Karen says!

Dena said...

Super cute pics! I love all the little hairbows. Good luck with your surgery!