Friday, August 13, 2010

Grandma was right!

Okay-I don't know why it's underlined and I don't care! The pics are all messed up and some haven't turned-and I don't care-this is more than I thought I would do..I'm so behind! But we're all alive!

We went to my Grandmother in Michigan and that was a BLAST-of course how could it not be. However she warned me how one little poke with Asprin and you've got a bruise-yeah I'm living that! Sometimes my legs look like something horrible has happened and I can't even explain it! Every day wear and tear doesn't work with Asprin I've learned. I ate a Klondike bar almost every night there-and when I got home I was about 7 pounds lighter! I'm certainly NOT complaining!!

We had some good times with Dad and Grandma's friends Walley and Doris..the first time I've really connected with them-it was really fun (they didn't let me get a pic of them though)!Some nice guy at Walley and Doris' pool let us use his goggles-they were HUGE but Brandon had a good time with them!

Ice cream...for dinner! YUMMY!--it was a back up plan on the first swim day..
The tractor at the petting farm-they all loved it! Brandon learned that pigs don't sweat. We've had some fun with him telling people that and Tyler making up his own facts.


cThe hay ride!



uBrandon was sweaty one day and learned that he could stick a penny on his forehead...it's MAGIC!


o
The kids and I took an overnight trip to Twin Falls! It was a ton of fun, they got to see friends and I got to see friends..it was a lot of fun-and really not too far, just over 2 hours-that's do-able. Sorry for anybody that reads this that I didn't see-it's hard to see everybody!


We've got ourselves another water girl like Abbie! It's so fun!


Oh yeah among all this-Eric got his eyes done-he can SEE. It was only painful a few hours afterwords and he took a nap..when he woke up he could see and he felt good!



This is a cute pic of Tyler!
While I was in Twin I bought a bike trailer from a guy on craigslist and it's not a cool one that's a trailer and stroller like I hoped..but Marie loves it! I still yearn to go on a ride with the WHOLE family..but someday we'll get Eric on board--for now it's a lot of fun..our 2 times we've gone.

Well I've got more-like the airshow maybe I'll be posting that soon...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Holy cow that was a long time without posting!! I am so glad to see what you have been up to. Looks like so much fun!

Karen Lambarth said...

Your pic selection was great. I loved the tractor/farm ones.
Glad Eric's eyes are better than new!

Karen Buxton said...

I haven't talked with you in such a long long time. The kids are so cute! It was fun to look at all of your postings and catch up. I posted today, but didn't add any photos, and didn't say much. I'll work on that. I'm so glad that Eric got his vision corrected. I did that last year as well. It's so nice to not have to deal with glasses. Also, I'm so happy that the surgery went well, and that you are feeling so much better. I hope that continues to be true.