Thursday, December 6, 2012

The best girls ever!

Yesterday Marie was helping me make dinner, anytime I'm in the kitchen she's right there..it's never helpful but fun to spend time together!  At this point we were making breaksticks, so of course the flour was out.  This is NOT the first time she's tasted flour-I know that she's felt that she likes it, but she has NEVER done this before..crazy girl!

I asked her if we should get the camera out to video her and surprisingly she said YES.  A year from now she's not going to believe she chose to do this..just like between 2-3 she NEVER wore pants only skirts or dresses..she's been wearing Jeans for only a couple of months but I can't even remember her dress and skirt only phase.

Also this is a video I really wanted to post last time-proof that I've trained Katelyn to give High Fives!
Please enjoy my crazy girls!! :)

1 comment:

Karen Lambarth said...

Never doubted the 'high fives' but it's so cute to see her in action!
Flour..................YUCK. But whatever works..............