Monday, December 3, 2012

In the spirit of Christmas

The other day when we were getting all our Christmas decorations out we found a little Santa hat that Michelle made for all the little boys that were born in '06.  Eric went to see if Katelyn could squeeze into it and she did-and it was just so cute!

 We finally finished celebrating Tyler's birthday last night.  The request was white cupcakes and orange frosting, then the kids decorated them..they had a lot of fun.  I didn't want to cram 6 candles on 1 cupcake so instead it looks like Tyler is turning 51..I think it bugged me more than him.  I can't believe he's already 6!
 Katelyn is such a little person now-she hardly wants to eat baby food anymore, and I'm not complaining..it's just a matter of giving her enough to eat and what she can eat.
Katelyn gives high fives now, I'd trained her and I'm very proud--she puts her hand up on demand and waits for you to hit it..so cute!



1 comment:

Karen Lambarth said...

She is so cute . . . no matter what she's doing! You could bring the hat with you, good photo opps!