Monday, September 17, 2012

There really are 4 kids!




 


The reason I wanted to post today was because of this picture!  Yesterday I was helping Tyler get out of the shower and such and I asked Marie if she'd give Katelyn a Cheerio..when I get back to the kitchen-yes she's happy but this is what I see!  All OVER the tray, Katelyn's seat, and the floor-that's what I get when a 3 year old is on duty!

Don't be fooled this is really Katelyn I'm just using Brandon's old towel.
 She really has taken off with food-she loves it!
 This was picture day-I can't believe it's the 3rd week of school and we had 2 days notice!  We totally forgot to buzz the boys' hair before Eric went out of town so we just had to style they're super LONG hair.  Tyler's looks weird straight spiked so he gave it a part..and this is the FIRST day Brandon has EVER worn jeans to school!!  He says they're not very comfortable and probably won't wear them again..maybe picture day again.

 He kind of looks like the statue of liberty...
 Marie LOVES the sandbox-unfortunately me and Katelyn are there to dig with her a lot of the time-but at least it's mostly in the shade!
 I got that toy for $0.19 at the Calvary Church Thrift store-score!  Less than a quarter-I'm in heaven!

See here is proof that I really do have four children!!  And we're all happy!


2 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

Great pics! Thanks.
Cheerio mess . . . pretty funny 'cause I'm not cleaning it up!
Good toy score . . . 20 cents!

lmyrup said...

That cheerios picture is priceless! When did you get a sand box? I don't remember one being there.