Thursday, September 6, 2012

End of summer

I can't believe it's already the end of the summer-and I have No photos to prove our adventures or boredom.  I'm such a slacker when it comes to pictures.  This summer I actually got a phone with a decent camera and I still don't take pictures-I know I'm lame.

Last weekend we had the opportunity to go to Logan Utah and we had such a fabulous fun time!  No pictures though-but it was great spending time with family there.

Here's some pictures for you all that live far away and don't get to see us much...And I do have 3 more kids-I guess I didn't take as many pictures of them in August as Katelyn.
 I know she looks pretty much like Brandon-but she's a girl--she really is!
 Oh her hands are folded, cute!

 She really likes the swing!  And it was on sale! $10!!!!
 I think she's going to be a gymnast!  And she's my FIRST baby that actually plays with her toes!!

 I still don't straighten my hair much-but this was a cute picture!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Holy cow!She really does look just like Brandon! She is so smiley. Love it.