Thursday, June 10, 2010

Awesome time

Well we're having a ball here with my parents. Everyday we're doing something but not over doing it-it's just been good. My parents have taken the boys to swim while I stay home with Marie it's a pretty good life!

My parents have done all the home improvement jobs I've wanted -it's just been great. Eric could do a lot of these things but he's working a lot and not high priority for him-but for me..so it's nice that stuff is getting done!

Yesterday we went on a way cool hike-it was sort of scary..for a little while I had Marie in the backpack (Jessica M..I haven't told you but I got a new one for $20 so I don't know-we'll talk about that later)..so there were a few parts in the beginning of real rock climbing and it was a bit scary I thought she was going to tip out-of course she was probably far from doing so, but she was crying my my ear and that certainly wasn't helping. But the rest of the trip was fun-Tyler scraped his knee a couple of times but we found a cave and there were lots of cracks to jump over the boys thought it was great-but of course we didn't have any phones with cameras or a real camera-so you guys don't get to see..sorry.

Also Marie can fold her arms on demand..that's fun! Still not walking yet..oh well.

2 comments:

Annie said...

It sounds like the hike was fun! I'll have to try it out sometime.

Hey thanks so so much, for watching my kids. It was a huge help and really meant a lot (not many people would put their plans on hold like you did). Thanks again!

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Yea, you finally posted! It's been forever. Glad you are having fun and yes, let me know about the backpack.

Jess