Thursday, June 12, 2008

Silly Entertainment!


The boys have done some silly things this week that I thought I'd share.



Brandon's friend Titus showed him how to make a duck bill out of Pringles. So here it us-of course by the time I got the camera out Brandon wanted to eat it. He did go quack quack even though you can't tell.



It's been COLD and WINDY here all week. We bought a new bubble machine which the boys LOVE and may I add it is only $10 and comes with the 6 batteries it needs to work-and you can use the cheap bubbles..can't get any better than that! So they want to play outside even though it's cold-so they have to get their jackets on just to enjoy bubbles.



I got my sewing accessories out to sew on a button (which you can see in the picture I don't do a lot of sewing, I don't have too many accessories)...Anyway Tyler was just having so much fun putting the spools in the jar and putting the lid on and dumping them out and doing it all over again. I enjoyed the simple entertainment as well.

It's crazy that when I give my kids suckers they get so excited. It's because they don't get them very often because even though they are little ones they still get all sticky and it's just annoying. So I had to get a picture of how excited they were!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Very cute pictures! In that last one, Tyler looks as big as Brandon. If I didn't know their ages I probably wouldn't be able to tell who's older. You guys have the same patio chairs as us...great taste!

Gregory Anderson said...

Handsome young men.