Monday, January 17, 2011

WOW


Another post-I can't believe it!
We finally got Brandon's Real Construction set out that he got for Christmas. It looked too complicated for me so we had some Daddy/Brandon time and he made a tank..that took a little more Daddy help than Brandon wanted and it was more time consuming than he thought-so he got board, hardly plays with it yet is VERY protective of it!

-Tyler pretending he did some of the work...

Also they've been into goggles lately. Not just in the tub but they are spy glasses and they've done all sorts of imagination stuff with them, seeing x rays and just had a lot of fun playing this game together!


-Brandon however wasn't excited about a picture.


And Marie with her CHEESE!


3 comments:

lmyrup said...

Wow! Your kids have new hairdos. I don't think I've seen their hair that long ever!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Hey you! I can't believe how cute and big your kiddos are getting. It seems like just yesterday that I first saw you guys at church. Time really does fly by. About the DVD set we weren't as consistent as we should have been, but I think it helped a little. Both kids still love watching it and it is a lot more educational then other things. My mom used to sell them so she gave it to us for free that why we have it, but I'm really glad that she did.

Dena said...

I love your kids hairdo's! I can't believe how big they are all getting!