Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finally

Well I've given in and created a blog even though I don't get online regularly yet. But hopefully I'll keep you all updated on what's going on in our lives. And hopefully my blog will just get cuter and exciting!
Today we went to Western Days-it's a parade and a bunch of other stuff at the city park but we didn't go to that part. Brandon LOVED the parade. Eric thought it was pathetic-that he was too used to Provo's Fourth of July parade. This on was just a bunch of advertisements it seemed like. But Brandon loved the balloons, Frisbees and tons of candy that he got! It was a fun family activity-I didn't bring the camera though.
Later we went to a scrimmage game (Eric is the assistant coach for 3rd graders). Brandon just played and ran around while I sort of watched the game, but it was fun. Today was just packed with activity..it was a great day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yea! I am so glad you have a blog. Cant wait to read about what's going on with you guys!

Ashlie said...

Hooray. Congrats on blogging. I'm way glad you have one created. I will be back to visit often, so keep us all updated! We need to see those cute little boys of yours.